Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction – Rectify Errors in the Certificate like Name, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Father Name, Dose date from the official portal. We know that you all want to know, how you can get Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction done online and we will provide you the information about it clearly in our article. We hope that you all will read our article carefully because in our article it has been told that you can get your vaccine certificate rectified online sitting at home.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction
You can make corrections to your vaccine certificate online only by visiting the official website, which is a very easy process You are provided with your Vaccine Certificate immediately after your first dose, which you can get online and if you find some mistake in your Vaccination Certificate and you want to get it corrected, then some process is fixed for that too.
You can make corrections to your certificate through CoWin App, for this, you only have to give some important information. In the vaccination certificate, you are given all your details like name, age, gender, DOB or photo, etc., along with information about the vaccination name, vaccination place, date or by whom, etc. . If you want, you can get more information about it by visiting the official website of CoWin, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Rectify Errors
You can very easily correct all the errors in your certificate, for which you will need some important details. You will need a 13 digit beneficiary reference ID for the vaccination certificate. Vaccines have been made by the government to eliminate the coronavirus spread in the country, which we can get done by visiting our nearest covid centers. This vaccine has been issued on 01 May 2021 for people above 18 years and after applying the first dose, you are also issued a vaccination certificate immediately.
If you want to get the vaccination, then you can book the slot for yourself by visiting the official website, after that you can take your vaccination. Let us tell you, according to the report, it has been said that after getting the covid vaccine, the coronavirus is not completely avoided, but the chances of getting infected with the coronavirus are greatly reduced. So far, a total of 700 million doses have been given all over India and still, a large number of people are getting this vaccine every day.
How to Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction in CoWin?
- First of all, you have to link to the official website of CoWin.
Whose link is – www.cowin.gov.in
- Then you will have to fill in your phone number, through which you had registered for your own Covid-19 vaccine.
- OTP will come on your number, you will have to fill it.
- Then you have to click on Verify and Proceed.
- After that, the next page will open.
- On the next page, you have to click on “Raise an Issue“.
- After clicking, you have to select the option of “Certificate Correction“.
- The new page will open where you will see an option for “What is the Issue?”. Select Correction in Certificate from there.
- Then you’ll have to check your details into self-correction, whatever you want to edit or fix.
- Apart from your name, you can edit only two out of DOB, Gender, and Photo ID Number.
- After that fill in all the details correctly.
- Then click on continue and submit the details.
Also, we want to tell you that you can fix the errors of your vaccination certificate only once on the CoWin app.
We hope that you have got all the information about the Cowin Vaccine Certificate correction in our article, if you still want to ask anything about it, then you can message us in the comment section and we will get to you soon.